Director of External Affairs
Job description: To pro-actively lead the NAPF’s external affairs work including all aspects of public policy, research, media and parliamentary affairs activity so that the NAPF delivers for its members a sustainable workplace pensions environment and maintains the Association’s high profile and solid reputation amongst policy-makers, decision-makers and members.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong track record of success in influencing the outcome of public policy
- A sound knowledge of pensions and/or institutional investment issues.
- Experience of operating at a senior level.
- Demonstrable strong analytical skills supported by high intellectual capacity.
- Experience of public speaking, for example at industry events, and of dealing with the media (print and broadcast).
- Proven experience of forging effective relationships at the highest level in business and politics and of working within highly complex political organisations.
Salary: Remuneration package commensurate with level of experience.
Download the full job description
For more information about this role or to apply:
Geraldine Davies | T: 020 7340 6488 | M: 07748 933 810 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana Brasil | T: 020 7340 6490 | M: 07540 726 238 | email@example.com