Want to understand pensions better? This ½ day workshop will give you an insight into UK State, Employer and Personal Pensions, and help you identify key facts about UK pensions, how they are financed and monitored and why employees need to plan and save for their retirement.
Understanding UK pensions is a must for anyone who wants to become familiar with UK pensions.
What is it for?
To introduce the basic principles of UK pension provision.
Who is it for?
People new to pensions/pension trusteeship and anyone who needs to find out more about UK pensions.
What topics are included?
- Background to UK pensions
- An introduction to automatic enrolment
- Key messages for employees' retirement planning
- State pensions
- Types of employer pensions, including DB & DC pensions
- How UK pensions are financed
- Where to find out more
For further information please contact Rebecca Moessl on tel: 020 7601 1709 or email: email@example.com